SNOW PINE CABIN
Camp Connell, California
Your luxury vacation cabin rental near Arnold, California, awaits! Enjoy exciting all-season recreational activities for all ages or relax by a roaring fire while the kids play pool in the large rec room.
Snow Pine Cabin
Your luxurious mountain vacation retreat is waiting for you, with accomodations for up to 14 people.
Bedrooms, Beds, and Bathrooms
- Upstairs Bedroom – 1 king bed
- Downstairs Bedroom #1 – 1 king bed
- Downstairs Bedroom #2 – 2 double beds , 1 twin/ single bed
- Downstairs Game Room – 2 bunk beds
3 Full Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1-downstairs – toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2-downstairs – toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3-upstairs – toilet , combination tub/shower
Accessibility: Inaccessible by wheelchair
- Broadband Internet
- Linens and Towels Provided
- Living Room
- Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining area seating for 8 people
Entertainment & Patio
- Game Room
- Pool Table
- Board Games
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Seating
- Outdoor Grill
Policies & House Rules
- Guests provide their own meals
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Max. occupancy: 14
- Max. adults: 14
- Min. age of primary renter: 25
- Parties/events not allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Non smoking only
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee: $150
Damage Insurance: $59
Owner’s Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
- Service Fee fully refunded on cancellations that qualify for 100% refund.
Exciting activities for everyone!
Recreational and entertainment options are virtually unlimited in the Arnold and Camp Connell area.
Boating and Water Sports
Boating, fishing, and water sports opportunities abound just minutes from Snow Pine Cabin.
Enjoy horseback riding through the woods, lakeside, through the snow or summer sun.
Bring your own bikes or rent them at one of several locations in the area.
This area is home to several award-winning wineries, with luxury transportation available.
Fish by boat or on the shore of the many lakes, rivers, and streams in the area.
Hike in any season among countless trails of varying degrees of challenge.
Ski, Snowboard, and Snowmobile
Spend long winter days enjoying the snow and then relax by a warm fire with friends and family.
Expansive views to heal the soul and rest the body make this area the ideal vacation spot.
Camp Connell and Arnold Area Map
Camp Connell, CA
Hurry—Reserve your vacation time now!
Reservations for 2018 are already going fast! Click the button below to visit this beautiful mountain home on VRBO.com and secure your spot today.